Strategic Financial Analyst
Posted on 6/18/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in strategic finance, consulting, investment banking or private equity and looking to make a change to a high-growth start-up environment
- Experience developing high quality financial analysis with relentless attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) allowing you to build collaborative relationships across organizations, from the analyst to the executive level
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Comfort operating in an ambiguous environment where there's not a set playbook on how to solve each problem
- Develop, maintain, and automate financial forecasts and reporting, including monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders
- Partner closely with department heads to understand detailed drivers of the business and provide timely and relevant financial insights in order to augment high-level strategic decision making
- Drive the bi-annual budgeting process, providing functional support and target guidance on revenue, expense and headcount planning to budget holders across the organization
- Support with special projects including fundraising, new market launch strategy, and M&A
- Comfort with three-statement financial models is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Google Workspace, Netsuite, R, and Looker is a plus
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day