Senior Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Colorado Springs, CO, USA • Remote in USA • Redmond, WA, USA
- Strong knowledge and experience using content marketing and paid acquisition strategies to drive demand generation and acquisition
- Team-oriented approach, with ability to take initiative, self-start, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High EQ + strong drive toward listening, understanding and empathy
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of conference management, event planning, inbound marketing, and account-based marketing
- Analytical mentality and a data-informed approach
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing concepts, metrics, and tools
- Proficiency with marketing automation software, mass email software and project management software
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization
- Ability to lead cross functionally to drive programs and projects to completion
- 5 - 8 years in a performance marketing role, working in B2B or the faith vertical
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing or similar discipline, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with CRM, Marketo, and project management tools
- Experience working with enterprise level sales teams
- Familiarity with owning and executing on marketing events (webinars, conferences, exclusive events)
- Working understanding with account based marketing strategies and tactics
- Proven experience developing and executing integrated campaigns and generating demand through revenue-driving programs
- Experience reporting using tools such as Salesforce and Bizible
- Previous people manager experience preferred
- Lead the design, execution, optimization of creative marketing campaigns for the midsize church segment (this includes the ongoing optimization of persona-based, denomination-based, and integration-based nurture streams)
- Creation and ownership of the strategic plan for the midsize church segment including, position, goals/objectives and tactical planning
- Ownership of targeted events, direct mail, webinars, email programs, nurturing campaigns, advertising, and content syndication to support sales opportunity pipeline goals at the midsize church segment
- Direct our internal content marketing team in the production of creative and engaging marketing assets including ebooks, white papers, webinars, infographics, blog posts, landing pages, podcasts, sales collateral, emails, and other tools as needed to deliver on the strategic plan
- Definition of goals, and key performance indicators that align to the overall marketing plan and support the company growth goals
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns and use those learnings to inform future campaigns. You'll monitor performance via real-time listening and analytics dashboards, pivoting and responding as needed
- Project manage and collaborate to execute on deliverables including timelines, ROI/results, and changes/improvements
- Strategic decision-making that matches the needs of the sales team, helping field sales achieve their business objectives by generating opportunities
- Ownership of ongoing communication to stakeholders on the marketing, pre-sales and sales teams and sharing of information through tools such as Confluence, Wrike, Asana, etc
- Work to identify and drive deployment of new segmentation based nurture programs with new and refreshed content
- Connecting on a regular cadence with sales leadership as well as providing content strategy and execution by sales stage
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
Online church giving
The founders of Pushpay believed mission-based organizations deserved great software. That vision has fueled their work and people every day for more than ten years as we create industry-leading software and a culture of generosity.
- Career Development - We offer credits towards Audible audiobooks and Kindle books to help you grow your career. If it’s related to your job, we’ll buy you the book.
- 401(k) Matching - We hope you work here for a long time, and we’ll help you prepare for retirement with a matching program and vesting schedule that rivals most employers.
- 100% Medical Coverage - Healthy employees are critical to our success. That’s why we pay 100% of your medical premium and 50% of your dependent’s premium.
- Corporate Giving - Generosity is more than a talking point here. We support employees in volunteering locally and participating in giving campaigns throughout the year.
- Carpool Incentives - Traffic is the worst. Find a co-worker and beat the gridlock together with carpool incentives for using innovative apps like Scoop and Waze Carpool.
- Unlimited Healthy Snacks - Our Nespresso machines power us through the gloomy winters (and all year long, to be honest). When that’s not enough, grab fresh fruit, veggies, or one of the dozen rotating snacks!
Company Core Values
- People-focused: We value relationships and choose to put others first
- Teachable: We are always growing ourselves, and improving our company and offerings, and we lead with innovation
- Driven: We are compelled to achieve excellence in all that we do
- Simplicity: We solve complex problems with solutions that make things easy.
- Generosity: We are dedicated to sharing our time, efforts, expertise, and spirit in order to better our community and our Pushpay team.