Virtual Urgent Care
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- DNP, FNP or ENP from an accredited nursing school with Nursing board certification
- Licensed in CA (+TX)
- Willing to get licensed in additional states: AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA
- 3+ years experience in urgent care, ER or outpatient family medicine practice
- Provide top-notch medical care virtually (both by phone and message)
- Provide patient care according to Oscar Medical Group guidelines and policies
- Focus on efficiency and quality of care delivery
- Ensure patient access to VUC services
- Collaborate with MAs, RNs, and other providers across service lines (e.g. primary care and health assessments)
- 2+ years of Telemedicine experience
- Fluent in Spanish, but not required
- Licensed in other OMG states: AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA
- Other availability to work hours during urgent care business hours Monday - Sunday 8a-11p ET
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.