Mindvalley is one of the leading and most promising ed-tech companies on the planet. We have dominated the US market for Personal Growth Education and created a brand that is now powering athletes in every major US sports team and learning in major companies. But we’re more than that. We’re currently working on the most advanced learning system on the planet - a version of Ironman’s Jarvis that utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customize learning to turn anyone into a superhero. We make people better humans in every aspect of life and we are seeking the best engineers on the planet to come together to build the most advanced education platform our species has seen. If we achieve our goal we will be powering 100 countries, every company in the Fortune 500 and moving humanity towards a better future for the human race.
About the Role
A Creative Director heads the Marketing Creatives team to deliver brand-aligned and trendsetting creative collaterals for marketing and branding campaigns, advertising funnels and promotions. S/He sets the creative strategy in place for all of Mindvalley’s marketing and promotional initiatives, leads the various creative sub-teams, and develops and nurtures the creative collaboration culture.
- Leading, supporting and growing the department of creative strategists, video producers and editors, script and copywriters and designers
- Inspiring edgy and creative concepts that make the Mindvalley brand stand out; and overseeing these projects to completion
- Collaborating with marketing and advertising teams to align on campaign and advertising objectives, and delivering creative collaterals that meet those objectives
- Spearheading video marketing strategies for Mindvalley’s advertising funnels
- Gatekeeping brand guidelines in visuals and copy
Scope of the Role
- Creative Production
- Leading the creative production department consisting of video editors, writers and designers
- Improving processes within the team that allow for efficient collaboration while fulfilling Mindvalley’s marketing needs
- Inspiring, setting up and reviewing the creative direction for Mindvalley’s campaigns
- Bringing in best case practices from the industry and constantly upleveling the team in their skills and output
- Creative Strategy
- Leading the team of creative strategists for promotion campaigns and advertising
- Directing brainstorm sessions and coming up with new ideas with the creative strategists and production teams
- Overseeing and reviewing the direction for all creative collaterals for specific campaigns, ensuring they are true to the decided campaign messaging, and brand guidelines
- Analysing past campaigns and performance and bringing that perspective to new campaigns
- Working cross functionally to capitalise on external opportunities to amplify campaigns
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervising the department’s daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Ensuring the compliance of data management systems in place and improving any data infrastructure for the department
- Ensuring library database is up-to-date and accessible for the entire company
- Bringing in learning and development initiatives for the team
- 10+ years in creatives or marketing creatives (videos for YouTube, Facebook, advertising, etc)
- 5+ years Experience in leading a team of creatives
- Advertising experience and knowing how to run ads is preferred.
- Proven track record of growing a brand via storytelling, being able to give data driven examples.
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as videos, banners or writing to showcase what your best advertising creatives were before.
If your resume fits, we will reach out to you for the next steps