Manager, Product Growth
Posted on 12/14/2021
- 3+ years of experience in managing team members in a formal capacity
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, marketing, advertising or growth
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages
- 5+ years of quantitative analysis experience
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Internet Marketing experience
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy and Data Science
- Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identifying new levers to help move key metric
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Understand the competitive landscape of products and Facebooks relative position to inform the product growth strategy and design
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to take known product optimizations and implement them in other places
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.