Government Contracts Manager
Updated on 3/24/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- 7-15 years of experience in U.S. Government contracting
- Ability to review solicitations, proposals, contracts, contract modifications, teaming agreements, and subcontracts to assess risk and provide solutions and recommended actions
- Excellent working knowledge of compliance regulations such as those found in the FAR, DFARS, and ITAR and their pertinence to contractual thresholds and mandatory flow-down requirements
- Experience in negotiating terms, pricing, and contract requirements in proposals to obtain contract awards
- Knowledge of contract administration, contract funding, timekeeping, representations and certifications, records retention, and reporting for the life cycle of a contract
- Ability to adjust quickly and adapt to changing priorities and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Provide contract management support throughout the lifecycle of a program, including contract negotiation, contract performance, internal/external audits, compliance and close-out activities
- Utilize your experience to achieve company goals and mitigate risk
- Demonstrate a focus on internal and external customer service at all times by fully understanding program goals and risks, and applying this knowledge to support balanced negotiations
- Develop scalable and sustainable legal operations processes, programs and tools to support the legal team's effective and efficient delivery of services
- Take on other duties that come up as part of a small legal team in a high growth start-up
- An active security clearance, or the ability to obtain one, at Secret level or higher
- Experience with subcontracts management and commercial negotiations
- Contract management certifications or advanced degree
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.