Intern – Marketing/Communications
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Morrisville, NC, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Raleigh, NC, USA • Chicago...
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- A strong sense of ownership and drive, a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is comfortable with engaging others and asking questions
- An interest in developing content for a variety of social media platforms
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience working directly with the communications team and publishing material on Xylem media channels
- Gain an understanding of the corporate sustainability initiative
- Cultivate and write “new' Xylem stories that reflect the company's commitment to sustainability for Reservoir, the soon-to-be launched content hub on xylem.com
- Develop unique content about Xylem's sustainability-related activities for placement on Company's LinkedIn profile and website
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential