U.S. healthcare is frustrating and deeply flawed. Cedar’s mission is to drive better outcomes for everyone involved. At a time when consumer-friendly healthcare experiences are more critical than ever, our platform is uniquely equipped to solve problems that lead to billing issues and administrative waste.
At Cedar, know that your work will have a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Cedarians work collectively to improve the healthcare experience across the ecosystem–from providers and payers to the people they serve. Join our mission as we build something transformational.
As a Manager, Client Growth, you will support our clients in collaboration with Cedar’s Client Growth Leads (CGLs). Key areas of focus will be supporting our CGLs across their engagements with clients and ensuring our Operators are successful in their interactions with Cedar; ultimately, making them promoters of our platform. This role is New York based, client-facing and reports to the Director, Client Growth Strategy and Operations.
At Cedar, we look for teammates who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate has excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written), is comfortable operating independently in a dynamic environment, and is looking to build a career in client services.
- Co-own a portfolio of aligned clients in conjunction with a Client Growth Lead
- Intake product enhancement requests (PERs) and liaison status updates
- Support collateral and facilitation for monthly and quarterly check-ins with clients
- Conduct data analysis utilizing client and internal data to tell key value stories to clients
- Utilize internal dashboards and reports to surface insights to clients and proactively update internal teams
- Contribute to overarching Client Growth team tasks such as: Salesforce data integrity, playbook creation, documentation, template updates, and content creation
- Support collaboration of CGL with a variety of departments at Cedar (Product, Marketing, Data Science) to drive forward cross-functional, client-focused projects that exceed the needs of our clients
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgment, applying a growth mindset, and rejecting mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; a minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in account management, sales, consulting, data analytics or customer success
- Ability to work out of our NYC HQ office in a flex manner
- Proven track record of successful client engagements and building relationships with stakeholder groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong analytical skill set, attention to detail, and organizational skills a must
- Revenue cycle knowledge, data experience, and/or technical knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with several internal partners in a cross functional capacity e.g., marketing, sales, etc.
Compensation Range and Benefits
- Salary/Hourly Rate Range*: $85,000 - $100,000
- This role is also bonus and equity eligible
- This role offers a competitive benefits and wellness package
*Subject to location, experience, and education
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- A chance to improve the U.S. healthcare system at a high-growth company! Our leading healthcare financial platform is scaling rapidly, helping millions of patients per year
- Unless stated otherwise, most roles have flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take at least 20 days of vacation per year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 16 weeks paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- Diversity initiatives that encourage Cedarians to bring their whole selves to work, including three employee resource groups: b[email protected] (for BIPOC-identifying Cedarians and their allies), Pridecones (for LGBTQIA+ Cedarians and their allies) and Cedar Women+ (for female-identifying Cedarians)
- Competitive pay, equity (for qualifying roles) and health benefits that start on the first of the month following your start date (or on your start date if your start date coincides with the first of the month)
- 401k plan with 3% employer non-election contribution
- Access to hands-on mentorship, employee and management coaching, and a team discretionary budget for learning and development resources to help you grow both professionally and personally
Cedar was co-founded by Florian Otto and Arel Lidow in 2016 after a negative medical billing experience inspired them to help improve our healthcare system. With a commitment to solving billing and patient experience issues, Cedar has become a leading healthcare technology company fueled by remarkable growth. Over the past several years, we’ve raised more than $350 million in funding from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Tiger Global, bringing Cedar’s valuation to $3.2 billion.
As of December 2022, Cedar is engaging with 20 million patients on an annualized basis, and is on target to process $2.7 billion in patient payments annually. Cedar’s ambition is to serve 50-60 million Americans by 2025, about half of the U.S. population that makes medical payments annually. Cedar partners with more than 55 leading healthcare providers and payers including Highmark Inc., Allegheny Health Network, Summit Health, Novant Health, Allina Health and Providence.