As a member of our growing Renewals team, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a renewals model that balances high volume scale with top-down positioning.
The Renewals team is an integral part of Asana’s success partnering with customers and internal stakeholders such as Account Executives, Customer Success Managers & Finance to ensure Asana customers are set up for continued success from their Asana investment. Your primary focus will be managing client renewals to maximize retention, identify expansion opportunities, and driving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll achieve:
- Protect revenue, incentivize multi-year agreements, and secure renewal contracts in advance of expiration.
- Understand customer needs and demonstrate account management capabilities to bring renewal to closure.
- Engage decision makers to identify customer requirements, budget, key stakeholders, approval processes, and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments.
- Responsible for managing quote to close processes for all renewals within an assigned territory.
- Effectively defend against competitive pressures
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- Communicate and effectively partner with Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance and Sales Management to navigate complex customer requests
- Assist with enhancing and improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies
- 2-5 years of experience with software/subscription renewals or account management - SaaS a plus
- Proficiency in contract negotiations, value selling, discovery, closing skills, and a consistent track record of quota achievement
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Detail oriented written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating pricing presentations and delivering to C-level customers
- Thrives partnering Sales and Customer Success to achieve common goals
- Ability to drive momentum and on time renewals by connecting the dots at large organizations, influencing stakeholders, and driving collaboration.
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while balancing a book of business and customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we’re committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $102,000 - $130,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you’re interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named aTop 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune’s #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to ouroffice-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.