Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Has Command of the Message & MEDDPICC training
- Self starter who loves to learn, grow and excel in whatever you do - whether that has been in sales or not. If you have some awesome achievements, tell us about them!
- Demonstrated history of persistence and a sense of urgency
- Based in the Boston, MA area
- Sales training in MEDDPICC and Command of the Message
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities from a dedicated Sales Enablement team
- High earning potential for individual performance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic cold outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers to qualify and generate meetings and opportunities
- Utilize tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach & 6Sense
- Partner with Account Executives on account strategy and pipeline creation
- Accountable to specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
Feature management platform
LaunchDarkly’s mission is to help software teams to innovate faster but with control. The company is building a SaaS platform for developers to manage feature flags which enable teams to accelerate their software deployments while reducing risk.
- Flexible work environment - Making an inclusive space for everyone means recognizing we all have our own individual working styles and needs.
- Health and wellness - LaunchDarkly offers full coverage with health, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Salary and options - We're all in this together. LaunchDarkly offers competitive pay, equity, and the option to participate in a 401(k) program.
- Learn and grow - We love to see our own continue to grow their skill sets—whether that's taking a class or attending a conference.
Company Core Values
- Respect and integrity for our team, our customers, and our community.
- We believe in teams, not fiefdoms. Leaders, not tyrants.
- We're building a place where you can learn and grow.
- Work is not life.