We’re looking for a creative self-starter with strong communications and project management skills to lead Employer Brand communications and help attract top talent to Netflix – one of the world’s leading entertainment companies.
This role will be responsible for devising the social media and communications strategy for our Employer Brand – demonstrating our culture of excellence and working with incredible people – and executing the strategy from beginning to end across key channels (e.g. LinkedIn, WeAreNetflix).
Success in this role will require close partnership with our Talent team (who owns Employer Brand strategy at large), the Communications team (both internal and press-facing) for strategic story and campaign connections, and Brand Marketing.
This role will be based out of our Los Angeles office OR Los Gatos office and reports to the Director of Internal Communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning/devising the communications strategy for Employer Brand (both internally and externally);
- Building, producing and launching new campaigns that focus on Netflix’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Publishing social posts that drive engagement and channel growth for key audiences; and
- Amplifying relevant comms campaigns and announcements, and relevant recruiting events.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to design and execute long-term (e.g. 12 months) campaigns.
- A storyteller and an innovative communicator who’s resourceful, scrappy and eager to try new things.
- Great writer and a clear verbal communicator. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
- Pragmatic, organized and detail-oriented. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a hands-on role, adding value at different levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight.
- Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts, with a strong connection to the core strategy.
- Moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- An independent thinker who is able to express and support a point of view.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (employer brand and social media background preferred).
- Strong writing and editing experience.
- Knowledge of the entertainment and/or technology industries (preferred).
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $165,000 - $445,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.