Junior Sales Operations Specialist
Posted on 2/23/2022
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI's technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information
- Self-motivated and Driven: Take the initiative to work through difficult tasks and attack/conquer new challenges
- Collaborative: Effectively engage with Leadership and colleagues in your team as well as from other departments
- Detail-oriented Critical Thinker: Assess a variety of requests and deliver accurate information to the relevant team(s)
- Flexible and Organized: Support multiple enrollments from the initial lead stage through contract activation
- Communicative: Concisely express yourself via email, chat, phone, and in-person
- Time Management: Efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously while being cognizant of various deadlines
- Accountable: Commit to projects and the wins that come along with them, and when the inevitable mistake happens, take responsibility, and adapt
- The mission of Sales Operations is to provide superior support for the JSSI Directors of Business Development and the Director of Sales Operations. The success of the Sales Operations Specialist ensures that the overall corporate growth, sales, and earnings objectives of JSSI are met and/or exceeded on a timely and consistent basis
- Serve as the point of contact between the Directors of Business Development and internal JSSI teams to advance enrollments from the lead stage to contract activation
- Prepare and process pre-enrollment paperwork for new enrollments (e.g., proposals, authorization forms, contract applications, compliance certificates)
- Ensure special pricing requests are submitted accurately by obtaining up to date status reports, opening special rate cases in Salesforce, and researching any missing data to complete the pricing requests
- Confirm program coverage and rates with Pricing analysts
- Engage Technical Services Team to schedule and perform aircraft pre-induction inspections
- Collaborate with the Contracts & Records Teams to confirm all required documentation and pre-enrollment paperwork is received and accurate
- Work directly with Directors of Business Development to meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain and prepare various sales reports (e.g., Advanced Opportunities, Closed Won Enrollments, Regional Reports)
- Maintain accurate and up to date Salesforce records
- Route incoming phone calls, website leads, and Live Chat requests to the appropriate Director of Business Development or JSSI department
- Work with the Marketing Team on a variety of initiatives including templates for client facing sales documents and updates on JetNet/AMSTAT platforms
- Provide support at trade shows/ exhibitions as necessary
- Organize Global Sales Meeting events
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Prior experience with using Salesforce, Foxit PDF and/or S-Docs
- Salesforce experience, aviation experience, multilingual (Spanish/Portuguese/Other)
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.