Senior Software Engineer (Java, Sql)
Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 6+ years of professional, recent coding experience in Java (ready to code in week 1)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and delivering large-scale (distributed) system architecture with complex software design, high scalability and availability
- Can take vague requirements and move toward an actionable design by coordinating with engineers, product managers, UX, data analysts, data scientists, QA, etc
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm, design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
- Proficiency with Git as a version control system
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
- You understand that software engineering work does not end with the code
- You can work independently but coordinate effectively with your team
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion
- You're a good communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions
- You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we'll want you to evolve with it!
- Experience with SQL query optimization
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Angular/ReactJS and Redux with strong focus on usability design
- Application benchmarking and optimization
- Multi-processing and concurrency
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
- Always curious