Desktop Support Technician
Posted on 11/2/2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
- HS diploma with 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizen and an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Valid DoD 8570 IAT Level II: Security+ or higher Certification
- Must demonstrated expertise in IT Enterprise Operations
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, version 10
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assist junior technicians in resolving complex issues
- Manage the resolution of customer tickets according to established Service Level Requirements (SLRs)
- Serve as backup to the Site Operations Lead
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated/ self-directing
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
- Ability to manage and prioritize own work, and that of their team
- Independent decision making
- Analytical thinking; thinking out of the box
- Ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels (SME to Senior Management)
- Ability to analyze problems at various levels (e.g. detail level, overall organizational impact, etc.)
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.