Posted on 9/26/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
Operations & Logistics
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience; corporate strategy, management consulting a plus
- Business judgment, analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, organizational skills, and information synthesizing capabilities.
- Excellent project management and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects of complex scope in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications – clear and concise with the ability to present in formal and informal settings to influence teams, as well as executive stakeholders
- Strategic mindset, able to take a concept, develop an execution plan and bring idea to fruition
- Ability to problem solve and create structure in complex and sometimes ambiguous environments.
- You have on-the-ground know-how to get things done in a cross-functional organization
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and meticulous
- Work closely with project/event sponsor and cross-functional leadership, to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, project plan, budget, and timing for events and activities within the Leadership Operations function
- Manage events and activities within the Leadership Operations function including the planning and developing of scope, deliverables, required resources, project plan, budget and timing.
- Lead and inspire cross functional teams to achieve successful execution of content, managing and communicating the vision, purpose, and guiding principles as determined by the executive team.
- Work closely with leadership to create engagement programs and initiatives based on areas of strategic focus.
- Provide regular updates to project teams, leadership, and executive team on status, risks, and accomplishments.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Work cross-functionally to track and manage dependencies and activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure stakeholder engagement and approval by establishing a clear project-specific approval process, decision tracking, and cadenced updates.
- Develop change management strategies and partner with key stakeholders on the adaptation of improved processes, conducting post-mortems at beneficial stages of the project delivery.
- Conduct event driven research as appropriate to ensure activities are aligned with specified goals.
- Create content and provide feedback to content creators to ensure deliverables meet the needs and expectations of project delivery
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in a consulting or chief of staff role