Posted on 6/2/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX...
- You have 2+ years of sourcing experience, bonus points if specific to analytics roles
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS
- You're metrics driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You're motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a growth environment
- You work well individually and collaboratively within your team
- Have an immediate impact to the growth of our analytics team
- Build a strong relationship with several of our analytics leaders and the managers on the teams you're supporting
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies for engaging top analytics talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, and referrals
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and refine our interview process
- Bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box to solve problems
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.