Posted on 8/12/2022
Canada • Remote
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience with Java and Java frameworks
- Knowledge of relational databases such as (postgres, Oracle) and SQL
- Knowledge of DevOps pipelines
- Legally authorized to work in Canada (without sponsorship) and is currently residing in Canada
- You have a strong software engineering foundation and experience
- You have a strong development experience with the Java stack
- You are motivated to write programs that are easily testable & maintainable and easily understood by other developers
- You have a strong bias for making things happen
- You will be a member of Nexus Lifecycle
- You will work to build strong relationships with your teammates, manager, and product manager
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
Company Core Values
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion