Posted on 1/25/2023
- Working knowledge of security assurance and trust frameworks (AICPA Trust Service Criteria, NIST CSF, ISO27001, ISO27018, ISO27701, CSA STAR, etc.)
- Ability to ship high quality: (1) security and privacy compliance assessments of customers in the ecosystem, (2) security and privacy assessments of Plaid vendors, and (3) responses to Requests For Information (RFIs) from customers and financial institutions
- Ability to clearly articulate, work effectively, and strategically collaborate cross functionally with internal stakeholders
- Confidently representing Plaid's security and privacy posture with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, an eye for operational excellence, and the capacity to execute and iteratively improve operational processes
- Support the measurement and monitoring of security/privacy controls by using modern GRC automation tools, compliance-as-code or by building data driven dashboards
- Good understanding of security risk management and product development process and control domains that make up information security programs
- Prior experience working in security and compliance at an engineering-led SaaS/fintech/cloud company
- Having a significant impact on Plaid's ecosystem and the overall future of financial services
- Being part of a highly evolving and rapidly growing security compliance team
- Being a trusted partner for cross functional teams on all matters related to security, assurance, and compliance
- The opportunity to learn and grow as a security and privacy professional as part of a high growth, industry disruptive company
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.