Optical Supervisor - Glendale
Posted on 7/15/2022
Glendale, CA, USA
- A licensed dispensing optician in states that require a license (or an ABO-certified optician in non-licensing states) with 2+ years of experience, including supervisor responsibilities
- Passionate about the eyewear and retail industries
- A clear, effective, and professional communicator-you can break down technical terms for customers to easily understand
- Dedicated to going above-and-beyond to make customers (and your teammates!) happy
- An energetic, positive team player who's able to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Work directly with customers to help meet all of their eyewear needs
- Take and record measurements, adjust and fit eyewear, and execute these details with flawless accuracy
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as well as customer requirements and requests
- Use your expertise to explain prescription terminology and product offerings to customers
- Set your store up for success each day by ensuring that all operational, service, and staff zoning procedures are executed to Warby Parker standards
- Drive the store vision and sales by providing above-and-beyond service on the floor and acting as the main contact for customer and operational questions
- Work with store management to lead and mentor the Optical team, including participants of our Optician Apprentice Program, and exemplify what great service looks like
- Help maintain general store systems, inventory databases, and business operations
- Foster and support a productive, positive employee culture in your store
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.