Sr Manager, Organization Strategy and Governance – End User Operations
Posted on 5/3/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- Proactively drive and track internal organization initiatives for our organization from ideation to execution. Provide regular visibility to leaders on progress, action items, blockers, risks and dependencies
- Orchestrate change management for key initiatives including immersive training (fungible org), re-organization and transformation
- Accountable for Org level communications including weekly executive reporting, the creation and coordination of presentation material for regular town hall meetings and other departmental or site events
- Serve as a strategic thought partner and sounding board who helps to communicate, track and oversee organizational strategy and goals
- Take full ownership and deliver success while taking calculated risks under ambiguity
- Create flourishing culture of excitement, fun and cohesion among teams and functions by connecting the dots across the organization for improved employee wellbeing and engaging culture
- Ability to influence outcomes from partners at all levels of the organization
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- SME Knowledge of project management principles and Agile methodologies - focus on driving success and preventing avoidable failures
- Strong conviction to drive things to closure - high sense of ownership, low ego, can-do attitude, must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Demonstrate good attention to details, ability to think analytically and independently
- Good skills and passion for facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives on-time, as-promised, with quality
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize, and manage situations to satisfactory completion. Strong experience in providing exceptional customer service
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.