One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
As we continue to expand our ability to provide human-centered, technology forward care for patients across all generations and in new markets, the teams that support this growth are also expanding. One Medical Seniors is seeking to hire a Regional Field Outreach Manager for the greater Phoenix and Seattle area, a newly created role aimed at driving patient growth via brand awareness and education. In this role, your goal is to grow your market by building relationships via community engagement and partnering with medicare leaders of influence ie., carriers, brokers, agents, medicare eligibles etc. to meet and exceed market goals. You will also support and lead a team of Field Outreach Associates.
A true player/coach, you are equally comfortable guiding and mentoring others as you are rolling up your sleeves and diving in. You are naturally collaborative, enjoy working cross-functionally and engaging others with the goals you have set out to achieve. You demonstrate solid accountability, and are at ease holding yourself and others accountable in your work. If you are self motivated, have exceptional communication skills, are people-focused and have a background which includes a proven sales track record and developing strong sales teams, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll likely work on:
- Meet and exceed market sales target goals
- Launch, grow and direct all sales efforts around increasing patient acquisition (tabling, Presentations, Meetings etc.,)
- Manage effective sales teams
- Lead regular meetings with partner sales leaders, creating alignment and buy-in on growth targets as well as shared accountability for key growth initiatives.
- Establish and manage relationships with Medicare sales agents and brokers
- Aggressively pursue established sales goals via problem solving, collaborative thinking with local market leaders, strategic acumen and strong leadership
- Build relationships with healthcare plans, providers, brokers and agents that lead to increased sales opportunities
- Effective outreach to local community organizations to further establish Iora as a respected partner to drive for better health care amongst seniors
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceptional results and customer experience, with 5+ years managing growth oriented teams, preferably across multiple geographies
- Proven track record of managing a Sales Performance process, tracking, results, goals, and activities with reporting, with experience leading a growth strategy, specifically strategic business development or community prospecting with demonstrated success. CRM experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred, with a strong preference for exposure to life + health, property or casualty work, or carrier experience
- Outstanding leadership skills with a keen ability to enroll, engage and motivate all stakeholders
- Deep understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or the needs/challenges of assigned accounts
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to establish proper return on the overall sales efforts
- Proficient in MS Office, email, learning new software applications, and leveraging technology to drive the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across functions to drive results
This is a full time role based in the Phoenix and Seattle area, with anticipated 50% travel, regionally
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base salary range for this role is $95,000 to $134,000. However, actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate. These factors include, but are not limited to, job related knowledge and skill set, depth of experience, certifications and/or degrees, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for certain roles may also include additional components such as a sign-on bonus, annual performance bonus, equity grants in the form of RSUs, medical and other benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, please visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.