Posted on 3/20/2023
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Providing automated solutions allowing you and your colleagues to focus on new and innovative solutions to problems at scale
- Building efficient engineering frameworks and processes for quickly iterating and launching products into production
- Data driven decision frameworks ensuring efficient solutions with maximum impact
- Insight across the entire stack allows you to have input wherever needed or wherever you think you can make the most impact
- Experience in infrastructure engineering or devops
- Experience with Bash, Go and/or Python
- Experience in managing production environments and databases
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgresql, Mongodb, and Ansible
- Ability to juggle day-to-day tasks and long term projects
- Plaid's infrastructure handles millions of requests per day, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a robust API
- As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will build and scale the foundations for production engineering, developer operations, and deployments
- You will also work hand-in-hand with the product teams to help ship new products and features
- You will be responsible for keeping the ship sailing smoothly, and your creations will serve as the bedrock for products serving millions of users
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.