Content Support, Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on 3/14/2022
Remote in USA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- 1+ years QA experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- A proven track record of high performance in your current role, strong attention to detail, excellent time-management and organizational skills, and a creative approach to solving problems
- Experience with coaching and feedback to assist with understanding areas that need improvement and how to better meet and exceed quality metrics
- Ability to understand and execute team policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of the components of excellent customer service
- Ability to navigate many systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to make data-driven analysis
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Experience using QA software such as PlayVox or Maestro
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Empathy for the patron and creator experience
- Conduct weekly and monthly QA evaluations and calibration audits, and coach on improvement opportunities
- Provide side-by-side feedback and on-the-spot coaching to both new hires and current team members
- Collect and analyze CSAT, performance, and QA data to provide useful, actionable insights to managers and teammates
- Build reports to identify areas to improve efficiency and CSAT through quality monitoring
- Partner with training specialists to identify, recommend, and implement training needed to cover gaps in product and process knowledge
- Assist with proficiency testing and knowledge retention
- Stay up to date with new product, training, and process updates
- Maintain and audit internal agent macro library
- Assist the Content Support team with conducting internal and external content auditing and content auditing needs
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.