We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Sr. Manager of Payor Success will be responsible for building and maintaining strong partnerships with the insurance companies we work with and developing strategies to deepen these relationships with those we deem potential strategic partners. This person will report directly to the Head of Insurance Operations and will collaborate closely with folks across the organization including other Insurance Operations team, Engineering, and Business Development.
- Implement and execute new payor partnerships to help drive growth for the organization
- Identify needs of payors as well as existing relationship deficiencies and develop strategies to deepen our partnership to drive growth including referral opportunities and new payment models
- Develop a cohesive approach to keep payors informed of value Grow Therapy has created for their members
- Renegotiate existing regional contracts by performing market analysis to drive revenue growth
- Create seamless contract implementation processes and ensure strong organization of contract management team
- Partner with RCM team to resolve large claims issues impacting profitability
- Perform comprehensive review of our payor relationships and prioritize accounts based on strategic value
Salary range: $121k-$177K
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You have worked at a payor or provider in a strategic and operational role. Bonus if part of your responsibilities focused on external relationship management and strategy
- You have experience leading and building high performing teams. Especially if they are net new capabilities for your organization
- You enjoy and have a strong track record of solving complex and ambiguous problems that have a large impact on your company
- You thrive in an environment that values collaboration over individual achievement
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities