Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 3/8/2022
- Analytical experience deriving practical insights from data and being able to effectively identify and communicate the key takeaways to senior leaders
- Proficient in SFDC, Clari, Google Suite, Excel and/or GONG and a hunger to get deeper sales systems expertise
- Software Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Support experience
- Self motivated and team oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Organizational, multitasking, customer service and prioritization skills are required
- Knowledge/Experience in the video game industry
- Sales Finance experience
- SQL/Looker/Tableau experience
- Be the primary point of contact to for the EMEA Core team, provide timely sales analytics, act as an advisor and provide day to day operational/systems support
- Actively identify operational issues and work across sales ops and cross functional teams to design/implement solutions to reduce/eliminate friction in the sales process
- General administration of SFDC/GONG - including development and maintenance of reporting, dashboarding, and metrics for multiple stakeholders and business partners
- Partner with other departments during GTM planning to advise, assist, and implement annual plans including quota setting and sales territory creation
- Participate in special projects, field ad hoc requests from both direct and indirect sales teams
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.