Senior Business Operations Associate
Posted on 3/15/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Making a big impact with a Forbes Top Startup Employer
- Working on products that have traction (40X revenue growth in 4 years | #1 rated app in the insurance comparison category)
- Solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and seasoned leaders who have scaled companies like Robinhood, Amazon, LinkedIn, Wayfair, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- Creative problem-solver: No challenge is too complex, no issue is too hard, and “no” is not an acceptable answer
- Tenacious: You're a hustler at heart and you thrive under pressure
- Data-driven: You're extremely analytical and live in data. At the same time, you're confident enough to make decisions when the data is limited
- Super organized: You balance a packed schedule, an endless to-do list, can manage a team, and never let anything drop
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (engineering, computer science, econometrics, statistics, or related)
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting or business operations
- Own the core shopping or post-purchase experience for our insurance product
- Comb through a massive amount of data, run analyses, and identify opportunities to optimize our operations and backend systems to improve operational efficiency
- Leverage automation to solve our user pain points and reduce friction in our app flow
- Partner with engineers, data scientists, designers, operations, and biz dev teams to launch new features designed to make the insurance shopping and maintenance experience instantaneous and delightful
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.