Lead Product Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Experience building products at scale for global markets a plus
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
- Hypothesize, test, and optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition through re-engagement on product surfaces
- Utilize marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Partner with QA and analysts to ensure growth momentum and enhance the quality of data
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.