Business Development Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Have 2+ years of leadership experience with a track record of excellence leading high performing, pipeline generation, and/or closing organizations in a fast-growing high technology company
- Has a proven track record of creating content and messaging that generates pipeline for the business
- Are excited by attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining world-class talent early in their Sales careers
- Feel a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
- Have an focus on being data-driven, highly analytical, lead through influence, are a structured thinker
- Think big by working to achieve a deep understanding of predictable revenue models, mastery of sales development, and value selling practices as well as leadership philosophy and development
- Manage and continue to scale a high-performing organization of 10+ Mid-Market BDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals and will become future account execs and managers at Sigma
- Compliment the other BDR Leadership in support of the entire BDR organization (including the Entersprise BDRs). This includes building out process, policy, enablement, and documentation to help ensure success for the BDRs
- Own and drive execution of Sigma's new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across the Inside/Mid-Market segment
- Shape deep partnerships with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns and field events, meet pipeline goals, optimize your business for efficiency, accelerate ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a crisp understanding of Sigma domain knowledge
- Coach, develop, and mentor BDRs and retain world-class BDR talent
- Lead through inspiration, service leadership, Sigma values with a “Leaders Eat Last” and “Results-Driven” approach
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
- Assume best intent - We seek multiple perspectives to better understand where others are coming from, including our customers, partners, and each other.
- Communicate fearlessly - We speak up when we have questions or ideas. We explain why decisions were made and are always open and honest with each other.
- Be curious & constructive - We are curious about the world around us and want to dig into data to find our own answers and enable our customers to do the same!
- Be smarter together - We are greater together than the sum of our parts.
- Aim for greatness - We believe that failing at something great is better than succeeding at something mediocre.