Advanced Software Engineer
Posted on 9/22/2022
- 4+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing
- Fluency in English
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- After gathering relevant experience you will handle technical support as a second line of support if Client Services is not able to solve an urgent issue
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.