Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Compass Prescriber and National team, you will own the design and launch of our Portal. You are excited about designing new products from the ground up and making interfaces that can simplify complex health data into a seamless user experience. You’ll understand the needs of our customers, and work to design a portal that can help support their business processes.
You have experience working with HCP-level performance data and understand how this data can be used by life sciences, including for Incentive Compensation.
You’ll work closely with customers to understand their brand needs to design and build a Portal, and continue to iterate based on the product vision and customer needs. You’ll be responsible for designing features, writing detailed product specifications, and working with the UX Designers and Development team to bring designs to fruition.
You’ll work with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, UX Design, and Analysts focused on designing and launching a high-quality Portal for projected data products. You’ll work closely with the Development, QA, and DevOps teams to have these features built and released.
This is the right fit for someone excited about owning the front-end for the design and launch of a suite of innovative new data products that can change the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the vision and designs for the front-end
- Own and design product features from start to finish including authoring high-quality design specifications and managing Jira stories
- Collaborate with UX Designers to develop wireframes
- Run design sessions to dive deep into use cases, profile users, understand key features, and design a delightful user experience
- Manage feature prioritization, sprint planning, and backlog grooming with the Development team
- Collaborate closely with a team of UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineering to design and deliver capabilities from prototype to scale, then iterate and enhance
- 6+ years of hands-on Product Management
- Experience working on front-end for enterprise data products
- Experience in life sciences with an understanding of commercial operations
- Passion for clean user interface design
- Comfortable with ambiguity, breaking goals down into tangible and actionable work plans
Nice to Have
- Experience with prescription/medical claims data
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.