Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry
- 10+ years experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales to PSPs and other relevant financial institutions
- Ability and desire to manage a territory independently
- Strong knowledge of correspondent banking, cross-border payments, transaction banking, treasury operations and SWIFT
- Working knowledge of regulations surrounding the financial services industry
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Have strong working knowledge of the Ripple products and services and be able to present the value of said solutions to the appropriate audiences
- Responsible for attaining assigned booking targets in the form of sales quota
- Generate leads and drive sales bookings for Ripple products and services to PSPs within designated territory and or accounts
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of Ripple solutions; and expeditious closing of business
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.