Posted on 6/28/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Tempe, AZ...
- 3-5 years of experience at large public accounting firm, consumer fintech company, or financial institution; former CPA a plus
- Advanced in Excel and familiarity with SQL
- Confident and comfortable with working large data sets
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a strong client service orientation - this is a client facing role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills
- Business-focused mindset with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and recognize and focus on critical issues
- Strong desire to learn and do more
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance and respond to competing needs within a growing organization
- You will work closely with Data Engineering/Business Intelligence teams to manage the investor platform data. Being a liaison and working with our internal teams you will provide feedback to improve processes through reporting enhancements and automation
- Collaborate with capital markets teams to develop best-in-class investor experience and document investor operations procedures
- Assist with a variety of activities related to daily investor operations including account funding, loan purchases, and portfolio reconciliations
- Work with product managers and engineers to ensure integrity of investor data reports and timely customization of reports based on investor needs
- Manage the onboarding of new investors including account opening and documentation review
- Build relationships with institutional investors, warehouse providers, custodians, backup servicers, etc
- Work towards automation and scalability of our systems, processes, and reporting
- Produce the credit facilities analysis and reporting
- Support ABS Securitization activity
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)