Having issues with Copilot?Please update to version 1.6.3 by going to Manage Extensions → Update
Posted on 7/6/2022
Cloud-based renewable energy service
Octopus Energy is on a mission to transform energy globally, faster and cheaper than anyone imagined. They are are relentless in driving the smart grid technologies that'll deliver cheaper green electricity to fuel our homes, businesses, cars and heating.
Data & Analytics
London, United Kingdom
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 22%
1 year growth↑ 57%
2 year growth↑ 297%
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- Either previous B2C sales experience or a strong passion for Electric Vehicles, sustainability and/or the automotive industry
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience
- A genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers
- To be excited to work in a target driven role and to provide the best service possible
- A start up / entrepreneurial mind-set being able to adjust to change and keep up with a fast moving business
- A constant focus on improving and developing personally and within a business
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about!
- What do you get? Click here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
- Speak to customers interested in purchasing an electric vehicle and qualifying the right one for them
- Manage the end to end sales pipeline with customers - from lead through to delivery and deliver sales in line with targets
- Manage customer orders in progress and supervise order processing
- Continue planning and targeting of the acquisition of new customers
- Recording customer satisfaction to ensure that customers are having the best experience
- Provide excellent customer service both through the sales process and also in after-sales customer care
- Strategically build your pipeline working with the team to create strong relationships both with internal stakeholders as well as with our customers both on a consumer and business level
- Ideally if you have experience within fleet, leasing or selling a salary sacrifice product - this is a !