Software Engineer - Early Career (2022)
Posted on 3/17/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Six months to one year of full-time software engineering experience, post-graduation
- Solid technical knowledge including CS fundamentals and data structures
- The ability to communicate technical problems and solutions
- A growth mindset with an eagerness to learn and contribute not only to your engineering team, but the entire organization
- In 30 days, you will
- Be paired with an onboarding buddy on your team who will help you ramp in our codebase and get to know Figma. You'll move from starter tasks meant to familiarize you with our workflows, to joining your teammates on larger projects
- Understand how we operate as a business through our comprehensive onboarding program, Figma Today
- Get to know your Figmates across the company!
- In 60 days, you will
- Work closely with teammates and partners in Product, Design, Marketing, User Research, and Data Science to build new features and achieve roadmap goals. We prioritize collaboration and cross-functional partnerships, so you won't operate in silos
- Craft performance objectives with your manager that align to company priorities and career development opportunities
- Help grow Figma by interviewing candidates for teams across the Engineering organization'
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.