Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
Clari’s Infrastructure organization builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost-efficiency. This is a great opportunity to make a massive impact on scaling cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user.
The Developer Experience team is responsible for providing tools that enable the engineering teams at Clari to build, test, publish and deploy code. You will be instrumental in delivering the next generation of services that make it easier for engineers to adopt cloud-native standards and streamline their workflows. Our teams are empowered and expected to help realize Clari’s vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
As a Senior Engineer in Developer Productivity, you are passionate about improving the lives of your fellow engineers. You have experience building CI/CD pipelines, can name several deployment patterns and advocate for when to use them. You enjoy installing the latest deployment management solution in your local Kubernetes stack and appreciate how the features click together. You have strong opinions, loosely held, and will gladly change your mind when presented with compelling data. You thrive in a collaborative environment where diversity of ideas is encouraged.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Contribute to the design and development of the next-generation engineering experience - Internal Developer Portal, Self-Service Environment Provisioning, Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Remote Debugging, and Distributed Tracing
- Collaborate on the delivery of capabilities on the Developer Productivity roadmap
- 5+ years of experience as a backend software developer with Java
- 2+ years of experience developing CI/CD pipelines, following best practices
- Experience with testing, static analysis, reporting, artifact management (Jar files, NPM, container images) and containerization (Docker, jib, Bazel)
- Passion for using measurements and data to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly
- Experience working in a remote-first or distributed environment
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $142,000 to $213,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.