Customer Support Specialist, Unity
Posted on 4/21/2022
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- *Ability to work Pacific Timezone
- A track record of:
- Taking initiative with limited oversight
- Operating in a time-sensitive environment
- Learning something new / synthesizing lots of information
- Working in a cross-functional environment
- Clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- Communicating with high EQ
- IT-related skills
- Proficiency with Excel Formula /SQL
- Experience with building reports and data analysis
- Experience in providing customer support for analytics/automation related products
- General understanding of cloud infrastructure and how the internet works
- BONUS: experience with Salesforce, Jira or other similar tools
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.