Product Designer – Senior level
Posted on 9/28/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person in San Francisco 2-3 weeks per quarter
- Has a relevant work history that shows evidence of a principled approach to design, user advocacy, and achieving business impact
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively share ideas and solicits feedback to improve our collective work
- Has a mindset for how people use mobile devices and can connect business goals, available technologies, and user needs to develop best-in-class user experiences
- Is familiar with Google's Material Design Guidelines and Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and can appropriately apply principles in their work
- Works proactively to set goals, can manage multiple priorities, and is accountable for driving projects from beginning to end
- Is proficient in design and prototyping tools
- Is excited about contributing to creating an inclusive environment and inspiring teammates to explore and go beyond the status quo
- Design exceptional mobile experiences, participating in the entire product development lifecycle-from definition to implementation to optimization to product launches
- Inform design decisions with user research, market trends, and business goals
- Refine design work to reach a high bar for quality-balancing utility, delight, and creating learning opportunities for users
- Own mobile surfaces while collaborating with other teams to ensure that mobile user experiences are integral to a larger, cohesive product ecosystem
- Collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional teammates to learn about users; define product strategy; design experiences for users with various abilities, contexts, and needs; and integrate new interaction patterns into the Grammarly Design System
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.