Services Systems Support Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provo, UT, USA
- BA / BS degree
- 6-10 years experience in a support functional role within SaaS or similar industry
- Experience managing a team that owns internal or external support, or a similarly transactional function with the need to engage in time sensitive customer escalations
- Experience developing & sustaining a continuous improvement culture with demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems through process, system, and org design solutions
- Ability to present in front of large groups and executives clearly and concisely
- Coach and develop your team with a servant leadership mindset
- Manage and coordinate with software vendors across administrative duties (user seat count, audit of seats and discussions on software renewals across services leadership, coordinating user count by hiring forecast w/ FP&A)
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using the Qualtrics product
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate with other functional leaders across the business to develop and deliver multidisciplinary solutions and support, and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience (internal and external customers)
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.