Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain’s NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Senior Customer Success Operations Manager will play an important role in helping our Customer Success team (CSM) to reach goals through analytics, insights, process design, and leading key cross functional initiatives.
- Analyze business performance (retention, upsell) to identify opportunities for 10x improvement in customer outcomes and revenue growth.
- Define and lead strategic and operational CS programs to successful completion including but not limited to:
- Developing and operationalizing Customer segmentation strategy
- Developing resource allocation and capacity plans
- Revamping Customer journey development, lifecycle management processes and playbooks
- Customer Health Scoring
- Ensure there is visibility into the performance of the business through key leadership reports / insights and a leadership operating model
- Partner with Customer Success leadership and Revenue leadership to drive strategy and operations for the next phase of growth
- 8+ years of experience supporting internal stakeholders in an analytical / operational role (CSM teams, Renewal teams, revenue teams). Prior experience as a customer success manager is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights & recommendations to drive 10x improvements for a saas business.
- Progressive experience with operations or related experience with a technical SaaS or subscription software service
- Experience with customer success journey tool Gainsight or Totango.
- Experienced leading cross-functional initiatives in mid-sized or large organizations
- Strong verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans
- Management experience with a team of at least 3 team members is a plus
- Customer empathy
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected].
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.