Senior Solution Engineer
Posted on 3/8/2022
Washington, USA • Florida, USA • Georgia, USA • New York, NY...
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a technology company or related experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- Salesforce Certifications
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.