Customer Service Guide
Posted on 6/15/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
- 5+ years' experience in high-volume customer service role preferred
- 3+ years' experience in account management or dedicated customer relationship management/sales role preferred
- 1-year experience in a call center environment helpful
- EV industry experience helpful
- Experience using CRM (ex. Salesforce)
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to track each assigned customer's progress through the transaction to delivery; prioritize workload with exceptional quality
- Proven ability to multi-task and navigate multiple work streams and tools
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, bilingual a plus
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines
- Requires nights/weekends as needed; based on customer needs and urgency
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time for training purposes and to support events
- You will partner with and support a group of customers through their entire customer journey with Rivian, beginning with the vehicle selection and extending through ownership. You will be their primary point of contact for all things Rivian
- Provide exceptional quality of service during every interaction with our customers paying close attention to sentiment
- Build rapport and learn how to support each owner, meeting them where they are in their EV ownership journey
- Track and follow up on any tasks that need to be completed on behalf of assigned customers to provide an exceptional purchase and ownership experience
- Collaborate with our Vehicle Delivery, Retail, Charging, and Service partner teams
- Soak up all the information you can about Rivian to bring the brand to life with our community
- Share trends and areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience
- Listen and understand the needs of each owner so that you can deliver a tailored brand experience
- We are introducing products that challenge what people believe to be possible. This requires us to break down complex ideas into something easy to understand and fun to read
- Manage general product support and event inquiries surrounding Vehicle Pre-Orders, Vehicle Configurations, Rivian Shop Orders, Retail Store Support, Demo Drive Scheduling, and additional support and pre-sales scope as needed
- Participate in virtual and in-person tours as assigned
- Think strategically and interpret analytics and track progress using reporting and dashboards
- Leverage CRM tools to augment and improve the owner experience
- Travel may be required for training purposes
- Additional tasks as assigned
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team