Analyst – Claims Intake
Posted on 9/29/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of BSA/AML, Investigations, or Fraud related experience
- Experience working in a production based environment and managing an assigned work queue
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Zendesk and LexisNexis
- Review and process incoming identity theft claims and financial crimes referrals
- Communicate with vendors (debt buyers, certain investors) regarding new claims of ID theft and the outcome of the investigation
- Strong research background
- Understand the risks of AML and fraud typologies that are presented by Upgrade's product offerings and services, including lending and deposit products
- Escalate potentially suspicious activity and high risk customers for further review
- Assist the Claims Intake Manager with additional tasks and/or service level agreements to support the Financial Crimes Department and its business partners
- CAMS, CFE, and/or CGSS
- Prior experience in FinTech or start-up environment
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
Company Core Values
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.