Strategic Account Executive
Posted on 5/27/2022
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions to F500 accounts or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience selling enterprise solution into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets or equivalent skills/experience
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities; create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera's Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company, or equivalent experience
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Ability to hold meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Proven track record of prospecting and generating demand from a territory
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.