Amazon PPC Strategy Manager
Posted on 6/23/2022
- 5+ years of experience in search marketing
- Experience working with a variety of accounts, campaign types and structures
- Ability to be self-sufficient with data and the ability to merge multiple data sources to create a complete picture of brand performance
- Strong sense of ways to optimize product detail pages for maximum conversion rate (images, copy, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of Amazon SEO and how advertising impacts organic keyword ranking
- The ability to work collaboratively and efficiently across a rapidly growing and evolving team
- Strong communication skills
- Developing strategies for PPC campaigns in conjunction with day-to-day PPC Managers and cross functional partners that maximize long term contribution profit
- Developing custom strategies for high advertising cost of sale ASINs to reduce reliance on marketing
- Developing strategies to optimize % of sales driven through organic placements and lessen reliance on advertising as a part of total sales
- Develop long tail keyword strategies for drive incremental revenue and improve organic rank on target keyword sets
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.