Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Working directly with our largest customers, the Strategic Customer Success Manager improves customer growth by providing a knowledgeable and adaptable single point of contact across the entire customer lifecycle. This pivotal role will help strategic customers realize their business objectives through the use of Pantheon’s platform!
As the key partner, subject matter expert, and guide for the customer’s journey, our ideal candidate will work to proactively identify opportunities for the customer to use the Pantheon platform to increase productivity and generate meaningful results. You will provide insight into upcoming Pantheon product releases, giving your customers the opportunity to provide feedback and get involved with early access programs that fit their needs.
Partnering with our internal teams and your customers, you will be responsible for client retention. You will help find opportunities for growth and expansion, as well as figuring out if the customer would be a good fit to work with our marketing team to share their story in testimonials or case studies.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Ensure an outstanding experience for our customers and partners by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Become a subject matter authority and a valued advisor for your customers in all things Pantheon.
- Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor of each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the account
- As the steward of the customer relationship, you’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are using the solution well and influencing where adoption may be improved
- Turn every customer and partner into a Pantheon champion and lifetime Pantheon customer and advocate
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years experience in a role directly supporting customers as a CSM or AM, or 5+ years in a customer facing role such as Solutions Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or Digital Consultant
- Consistent track record in leading clients, client retention, and growth
- Solid communication skills with the ability to handle tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Familiarity with the Command Line and the types of tools most developers will use on our platform (Git, Terminus, Drush, WP-CLI, Bash Scripting, etc.)
- Experience with Open Source technologies and communities, preferably Drupal or WordPress
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Salesforce or similar CRM systems proficiency
Bonus Points for
- Development experience with Wordpress and Drupal
- Existing Pantheon champion or very familiar with the challenges of WebOps
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile workflows
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and New York)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact [email protected] Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
The US total salary range for this position is $103,800 - $145,000 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. At Pantheon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.