Gopuff’s engineering team is building solutions to dramatically change how people purchase their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customers’ immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the click of a button.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want to build optimized routing systems to deliver to our customers efficiently, create an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight our customers, devise warehouse management systems that enable us to always fulfil our customers’ needs, or design mobile and web applications that are joyful to use. In short, we are looking for people eager to help create the future of Gopuff!
The right candidate will be able to write code in a team environment where good work will improve our customers’ lives by giving them precious time back in their day. The balance between delivering on commitments and collaboration among peers will be crucial to success in this role. We are biased towards action and your actions will matter. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering consistently great experiences within our growing engineering team.
- Promote and support Gopuff Engineering’s culture of inclusion and diversity
- Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment
- Build, deploy, and maintain your own code
- Support standard development practices including idiomatic syntax, design patterns, and Test driven development
- Implement and Monitor analytics to ensure the correctness of the business process
- 1-2 years of industry experience beyond internship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Understand modern web, frontend and server, and/or cloud applications
- Familiarity with data structures, algorithms and databases (ex: SQL, CosmosDB)
- Experience using Java in a production setting
- Understanding of message-based, async processing
- Experience with a variety of web services (ex: REST and HTTP cache-semantics)
- Experience with SPA technology in a production setting (ex: Vue, React)
- Public cloud experience in a production setting (Azure preferred)
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.