Senior Pricing Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL and Python
- Eager to seek out new opportunities, navigate ambiguity and develop creative solutions leveraging data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships and work with cross-functional partners
- Strong work ethic - able to take ownership beyond own responsibility and manage timelines/deliverables effectively
- Leverage data insights and work with various cross-functional teams to implement innovative pricing strategies for our top strategic partners and scaled programs
- Structure new pricing strategies and solutions to go-to-market in a digestible and scalable framework to strengthen our positioning, deepen merchant relationships, and increase our competitive advantage
- Develop analytical capabilities to enable pricing optimization at various levels of aggregation addressing needs for Affirm, our merchants, and strategic partners
- Conduct analyses on sophisticated and open-ended questions at the intersection of profitability and risk; present findings in a clear and concise manner to influence stakeholders across Commercial, Credit, Finance, Capital Markets, Product, etc
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization
- 3+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, pricing, etc.). Experience in Financial Services and pricing analytics / deal desk is a plus
- Masters Degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or Financial Engineering is a plus
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.