Advisory Services Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- 10+ years of consulting and change management experience
- History of building repeatable processes and dealing with ambiguity
- Proven track record to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Depth of experience implementing Agile at scale across teams and organizations of all sizes. Design Thinking, and Change Management proficiency
- Ability to advise diverse teams across lines of business in matrixed organizations to co-create and collaborate broadly without sacrificing team autonomy
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Ability to identify organizational blocks to co-creation and collaboration, and provide recommendations to systemically address them
- Help customers set vision and urgency for change
- Build alignment between IT and Business Partners on the need for and value of Miro
- Assess the current state and build a prescriptive roadmap to the desired future state
- Prepare people for and help lead them through change, rooted in human-centered change principles
- Co-create and implement a lightweight governance model focused on empowering people to co-create and drive better innovation and employee engagement
- Lead design thinking workshops and help with guided use case development
- Design use-case prototypes to accelerate desired business outcomes, build and scale at customer's direction
- Provide prescriptive recommendations to help customers simplify their collaboration tech stack
- Advise and mentor diverse customer teams in Agile transformation principles and rituals on Miro
- Provide guidance on collaboration, co-creation and platform integration best practices
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.