Design Automation Engineer
Posted on 4/26/2022
Marlborough, MA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • San Jose, CA...
- Willing to create and drive concepts to innovative solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective team player with continuous learning mindset
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's and 3+ years of experience or Master's degree and 2+ years of experience in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related major
- EDA/CAD vendor tools (Cadence Innovus, Synopsys Fusion Compiler, Ansys RedHawk) experience
- Design creation/convergence, Floorplan, Power Grid, Synthesis, Sign Off, and Closure Flows (Timing, Layout, Power, Optimization, , and Low Power Verification)
- Circuit design and process technology
- Programming in scripting languages Perl or TCL
- We partner with the hardware design teams and EDA vendors
- We leverage a mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to deliver a world-class design system that powers Intel's leadership products
- Delivering world-class Tools, Flows and Methodologies (TFM) to Intel's IP, Core, and SoC product design teams
- Performing Power/Performance/Area trade-off exploration and analysis
- Enabling leading edge process technologies on Intel and external foundries
- Enhancing design team productivity by increasing throughput, reducing iterations, and enabling larger and larger blocks
- Working on cutting edge technologies such as Machine Learning and Cloud
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity