Marketplace Senior Program Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a B2B marketplace role with technology partner motions
- Program Management experience with operational excellence in a marketplace partnerships role
- Developed, scaled, and successfully grew a marketplace program and marketplace GTM efforts
- Accountable with a sense of urgency and bias for action, and capable of leading teams by influence
- Proven ability to proactively establish and nurture strong, productive relationships with stakeholders
- Humble, honest, driven cross-functional master comfortable with change and navigating ambiguity
- Collaborated with sales, marketing, product, programs, operations, finance, and legal stakeholders
- An expert on marketplaces and comfortable working with technology partnerships & API integrations
- Growth minded with line of sight on long term strategies while impacting short term program efforts
- 10+ years experience in marketplace & program management roles in ecosystem partnerships teams
- Strong ability to unpack complexity, negotiate strategic and complex partner contracts / engagements
- Delivered impactful marketplace partnering strategies focused on API and SaaS Solutions / integrations
- Proficiency and working knowledge of one or more formal project management methodologies, PMP
- Deliver global marketplace impact by proactively developing the marketplace program and driving cohesive cross-functional engagement with stakeholders to enable frictionless marketplace GTM motions
- Align and collaborate with internal marketplace product management, partnerships, and marketing leads to internalize, influence, scope, and co-develop a scalable Twilio Marketplace program for and with our ISV Technology Partners
- Align with Partner Managers to gain insights on partner product integration roadmaps to co-develop and operationalize marketplace offerings and joint marketplace GTM efforts
- Own and develop a scalable Twilio Marketplace partner program playbook inclusive of partner onboarding, operational & support elements, success criteria, field enablement, joint awareness & demand generation, and overall GTM benefits for partners building integrations on the marketplace
- Engage with global and regional sales, marketing, and partnership GTM teams to ensure proper alignment and co-develop programmatic GTM motions that enable co-selling with technology partners
- Co-define partner marketplace success criteria and develop a Partner Marketplace scorecard. Continuously analyze, track, and report marketplace business traction and needs of partners
- Enable better together excellence, partner experience on the marketplace, and operational rigor in developing and driving a scalable Twilio Marketplace program and GTM, globally
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,160 - $165,220
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives